Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Part 4. Yeshua (Jesus), a prophet for humanity, a messenger of God (Allah, Elli, Yehova, Yahweh)

Excerpt from, "Jesus, a prophet of Islam". (Muhammad 'Ata ur-Rahim)


PREFACE 

His excellency, Ahmad Jamajoom of Jeddah visited me in Karachi, and his encouragement and support were always available to me whenever I was facing any difficulty.

Thanks also due to his Eminence Shaykh Mahmoud Subhi of Jamiat Sawa Islamia in Tripoli for making it possible for me to come to London in order to undertake the study of this subject in depth.


In London, I met his Emminence Shaykh Abd al-Qadir as-Sufi. At every step he extended his  helping hand to me. This resulted in the collaboration of Mr. Ahmad Thomson with me. He assisted in structuring the the collected material and without him, work would have been painfully slow. Hajj 'Abd al-Haqq Bewley was always ready with useful suggestions and advice.

The affection and heart-warming friendship I received from Dr Ali Aneizi cannot be described, only deeply felt.

Lastly, in the words in the Quran,
              Nothing from me except with the help from Allah (God, Yahweh, Jehova, Eli, Elohim)

    Muhammad 'Ata ur-Rahim

London
7 Juma'dah al'Awal

...........contd