Monday, July 18, 2016

St Jude, please assist .............



A powerful prayer to St Jude....


Most holy apostle St Jude, faithful servant of Heavenly Father and friend of Holy Jesus, believers honor and invoke you universally as the patron of hopeless cases and of situations almost despaired of. Assist me, I am so helpless and alone. Make use I implore you of the particular privilege given to you, to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Please come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help og heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, particularly.........
..................................................
(here make your requests) 
and that I may praise the Father with you and all elect forever. I promise O blessed St Jude to be ever mindful of this great favor to always honor you as my special and powerful patron and to gratefully encourage devotion to you,
Amen.


More on St Jude .... click here.


************************



 
Blogger-aid .......